1. Eye Protection – blueberries help protect the retina from light and oxygen damage.
2. Brain – restore and protect brain cell loss for cognitive function and also improve memory.
3. Blood – Blueberries protect cholesterol in the blood and improve the regulation of blood sugar.
4. Digestion – high fiber improves digestion and antioxidants protect the digestive tract.
5. Heart – lower your risk of heart disease. According to the U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council, researchers believe that the antioxidants in blueberries work to reduce “bad” LDL cholesterol, that contributes to heart disease and stroke.
6. Body – Blueberries contain a compound called pterostilbene, which helps cells break down cholesterol.
7. Aging – Blueberries are one of the richest sources of proanthocyanidins. These phytonutrients decrease free radicals levels that are linked to aging and disease.
8. Feeling – They just taste great. This is no surprise but it’s a great reason to eat blueberries anyway.
And of course! It’s time to enjoy our BLUEBERRY menu featured choices such as Triple Berry Cobbler Pie, Sweet Antioxidant, Acai Berry, Black Forest toast and more! Now available at Veganerie Soul, G Floor, North Zone, Siam Paragon.